ns_Legolizer

Discussions concerning plugins for SOFTIMAGE©
FXDude

ns_Legolizer

Post by FXDude » 30 Nov 2017, 20:46

Was about to make a submission, but RRay beat me to it again :P
(already up in Resource Section)

ns_Legolizer

Quick scan with vertexcolors from a kinect sensor. By the way thats me with headphones on!
ns_Legolizer compound generates, from a given geometry, a instanced pointcloud with some variation of legopieces.
You can transfer textures/vertexcolors to instanced legopiece color.

Draise

Re: ns_Legolizer

Post by Draise » 30 Nov 2017, 21:59

Purty.

rray

Post by rray » 30 Nov 2017, 22:11

hehe actually I beat myself, made a new entry for it but then (after finished ofc) saw it's already there.. At least I updated the new video :D
softimage resources section updated Jan 5th 2024

FXDude

Post by FXDude » 12 Dec 2017, 04:13

rray wrote: 30 Nov 2017, 22:11 hehe actually I beat myself, made a new entry for it but then (after finished ofc) saw it's already there.. At least I updated the new video :D
Lol :p

When I saw it, I went 'wow that neat!'

I knew of a few legolisers but I didn't know of one that inhently supported UV's and things.

Actually, we could almost say that if a new video was made for a bunch of existing things in the resource section, we'd go 'wow that's awesome!' (awesome also very-much by today's standards)

Every time I need to find something, I discover things in there that I either overlooked or forgot.

Or only notice when searching for specific things, and I haven't even begun to try 1% of what's in there lol,
that, although it's often both the beginning and the end of what I happen to be after as an effect.

Nevertheless, the "-Resource-" Section, really bears it's name well !