Rig eyes and eyelids

Discussions concerning programming of SOFTIMAGE©
Boris

Rig eyes and eyelids

Post by Boris » 10 Jul 2012, 21:46

Hi folk ! :ymhug:
please tell me is it possible to make such a versatile tool only for different types of faces, similar to this ---http://www.christophercrouzet.com/index ... -prototype --- could automatically generate. :ar! :-!
Oops ,something went wrong :D

EricTRocks

Re: Rig eyes and eyelids

Post by EricTRocks » 11 Jul 2012, 11:39

Not sure exactly what you're trying to really ask but, yes it is possible though not entirely automated. You'll have to probably tweak some maps.
Eric Thivierge
Lead Kraken Developer, Fabric Engine
http://fabric-engine.github.io/Kraken

Boris

Post by Boris » 11 Jul 2012, 15:22

EricTRocks wrote:Not sure exactly what you're trying to really ask but, yes it is possible though not entirely automated. You'll have to probably tweak some maps.
Do not worry, sometimes i do not understand myself, also.
I would like to specify where the markers should be and will be automatically created, like "Face robot" with opportunity for a cartoon character.., Who else can to cope with this task. !? is there a website where only located are programmers and developing tools for xsi!?

Pancho

Post by Pancho » 11 Jul 2012, 16:30

It's hard to tell were you are coming from and what you want exactly. Do you want to animate on your own or do you want to develop stuff???

So far this doesn't seem too complicated. Nulls constrained in some way to a nurbs surface (as far as I can tell). If you dig into this kind of stuff and/or use ICE, this isn't too complicated.

Cheers

Pancho

Post by Pancho » 11 Jul 2012, 16:33

P.S.: Why don't you contact Christopher himself and ask him if he's willing to share or sell his knowledge/plugin?

mattmos

Post by mattmos » 11 Jul 2012, 16:55

He already has shared as far as he got with this, check out his newer blog post:

http://www.christophercrouzet.com/index ... the-rig%21

Boris

Post by Boris » 11 Jul 2012, 18:32

Pancho wrote:It's hard to tell were you are coming from and what you want exactly. Do you want to animate on your own or do you want to develop stuff???

So far this doesn't seem too complicated. Nulls constrained in some way to a nurbs surface (as far as I can tell). If you dig into this kind of stuff and/or use ICE, this isn't too complicated.

Cheers
Pancho , Thank you for reply !I want to animate myself. I am looking for any tools scattered on the Internet, or any useful tools for creative work. To me come in my mind interesting things that I believe will be useful for me and someone else who has to work. in this nobody helps me and to ask there is nobody except you. . I am not familiar with people (except Hirazi) who are create tools and take a great interest the study of animation. Could have told how to do it through ice? I need that this be done easily without the need for outside help. so that I could handle myself.
Thank Mattmos .