Site slow and other forum bugs

Discussions about si-community.com. You can post here as a guest.
druitre

Re: Site slow and other forum bugs

Post by druitre » 31 Jan 2013, 13:04

I am back to regular login it seems, just had to set the flag 'log me on automatically each visit' again. Still no 'last unread post' though. (BTW, I have not cleared my browser's cache recently or changed anything Firefox-specific AFAIK)

Could this be browser-dependent? What browser are you using? - Firefox 18.01 on win7 64
Does it happen in both regular styles (subsilver2 & subsilver_black)? - yes
Does the problem with the last post occur only after or also before you login? - both, I just don't see that option anymore

hope this helps. Good luck!

Hirazi Blue
Administrator

Post by Hirazi Blue » 31 Jan 2013, 13:47

I'm not certain, but isn't this simply a case of the option ("First unread post") disappearing once you've actually read the most recent post? The icons in the forum/"active topics" view should still work...
:-?

PS I think the option only appears for users who are logged in, so that was my bad.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

druitre

Post by druitre » 31 Jan 2013, 15:14

Nope, AFAIK it always jumps to the last visited page of a thread I previously visited (if that's clear; assume that I'm by default browsing through the 'active topics' page) so whenever I'm in a thread that I've visited before, I should see the 'jump to first unread post'.

Anyway, I'm seeing it now - did you change anything?