Last, private Softimage Project

Comments on work in progress
sant0s

Last, private Softimage Project

Post by sant0s » 19 Jul 2019, 21:40

Hey everyone :)

since I start working with Houdini only after my holidays and have some days without family for some days, I wanna finish a little project I was thinking about the last weeks - in Softimage only.
Its actually a little beach scene at night that is burned in my head since I saw my wife and kid standing on the beach during full moon... yea, kinda cheese :D

But I would love to make a little "book", 6 or 7 pages with a story about that situation.
My wife explained my son some beautiful things about life and I was just listening.

I just started to block auf the scene and wonder, if you could help me a bit with layouting the scene.
Its still empty, but somehow I also dont get the right camera angel, FOV, position etc.

Would like to do the book in Ultra Pano to catch as much as possible from the landscape.

Does anyone have some ideas, to make that scene like a dream scene? Maybe with colors, objects, etc.

During the different scenes that actually always play on that beach at night, the woman stays from the beginning till the end the same age, only the behaviour of the beach, waves, sky and clothes changes.
The boy starts as a boy and one of the last pictures, he is a grown up.
The story is told by the expression of the characters and the stars form images.

So far I used as always Fuzz for the hair, but still everything proxy.
The cloth for the boy is made with Syflex.
And sry for "nudity" - just working on the silk dress in the wind for my wife :D
Hair for the boy is coming, too.

Thanks alot and *sniff*, gonna miss SI already like crazy...

sant0s
Nudity warning: [ Show ]

sant0s

Re: Last, private Softimage Project

Post by sant0s » 20 Jul 2019, 18:28

kleines Update: