Mitsubishi_Evo_X_Tuned

Comments on finished work
nas

Mitsubishi_Evo_X_Tuned

Post by nas » 18 Jan 2010, 23:03

Hi, This is a modified model of my previous EvoX that im using in an animation. Thought it would be a good break just to catch up on some good old fashioned lighting... Special thanks to a few work colleagues with compositing in AfterEffects...

Any crits and comments are welcome.
Attachments
Evo_X_02_1600_1200.jpg
Evo_X_02_1600_1200.jpg (241.86 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
Nothing's too difficult to achieve, it just takes longer...

Deracus

Re: Mitsubishi_Evo_X_Tuned

Post by Deracus » 19 Jan 2010, 08:46

Not bad...not bad at all :)
Really nice work, though i see a few minor things her and there:

- The wheels do not have enough room in the wheelhouses. If the car whips, the tires will definitely touch the borders of the wheelhouses. So i would lift the chassis some aditional cm.
- The carbon creates some kind of moire-effectm which distracts my view a bit. i am not entirely sure if you can fix that by increasing the AA, but i would say, that this would be worth a try

Otherwise, i think it´s great work. Keep it up :-bd

nas

Re: Mitsubishi_Evo_X_Tuned

Post by nas » 19 Jan 2010, 11:25

Thanks Deracus,
I Know Waht ur saying about the wheels. In the animation im working on it is fixed as far as ride height and wheel profile goes. I made it pimped out for the sake of the studio render.
The moire effect.....It was rendered a twice the original resolution(so 6000px) with aliasing set at 1min and 3max with sampling contrast at .025... And still there it is. Is there any way to get rid of it other than rendering event bigger with higher settings?
Nothing's too difficult to achieve, it just takes longer...