1) You included your own Generate 3D Point Grid (1.2) but didnt assign it a category. ICE sees it as a newer version of factory compound (1.1) and gives it a priority but since you made it invisible to search, we lose the compound inside softimage. Please, be careful what you pack with a plugin... I suggest prefixing all included compounds.
2) I get this error when opening keyboard manager:
# ERROR : 2268 - This function is missing:
# <function: ICEFlow_AddModifiers_Menu_Init>
3) Modify Color command in the menu doesn't work for me. It adds the compound, but it fails to connect.
1) Instancer Root
- you have a disconnected compound inside
2) Set Initial Shape and Color
- Ramdones -> beware the spelling nazi
- expose Animated boolean of "Randomize Around Value" (might also want do disable it by default)
3) Create Point Array on Geometry
- voxel grid can be very resource heavy, especially when using instances (not sure what you can do about it)
- smart scaling is really useful when doing voxel grid but it generates spacing. If i dont want this, i can increase the scale a little bit or maybe you could try to expose an option for it. I did a quick modification to better illustrate what i mean:
p1.jpg [ 59.27 KiB | Viewed 640 times ]
p2.jpg [ 50.4 KiB | Viewed 640 times ]
Thats it for now.