Dear Autodesk

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
luchifer

Re: Dear Autodesk

Post by luchifer » 12 May 2012, 02:40

I only fear two things:

1. That I don't waste my years studying and working with XI if things go south.
2. If Softimage does goes down, I would be very angry if I must work with Maya or 3ds Max and their cumbersome interfaces. Perhaps, If that day ever happen.. I will just make my own Softimage updats once I learn ICE enough.

TwinSnakes007

Post by TwinSnakes007 » 12 May 2012, 03:05

I'm starting to see ads about the Autodesk Creation Suite around the web, and they mention that Max and Maya are finally together, and they show a picture of a man and woman embracing. They dont even mention visually or in text about SI being in that suite.

Bellsey

Post by Bellsey » 12 May 2012, 15:21

TwinSnakes007 wrote:I'm starting to see ads about the Autodesk Creation Suite around the web, and they mention that Max and Maya are finally together, and they show a picture of a man and woman embracing. They dont even mention visually or in text about SI being in that suite.
That's because its more about Max and Maya being available together for the first time, in a Suite when previously you couldn't get them.
Personally I don't like the whole 'together at last' thing of the marketing, but thats just me'.

Hirazi Blue
Administrator

Post by Hirazi Blue » 12 May 2012, 17:14

Max and Maya as a duo remind me more of Carl and Russell from Pixars Up... :D
(but I admit: the list is endless)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

bottleofram

Post by bottleofram » 12 May 2012, 17:22

Finally, boys and girls, the dream comes true! As if someone was just dying for this to happen and the agony is finally over.

Ive got an idea. Maybe if i owned a boutique i could say: this summer, you need a new pair of sneakers to run with, dont you? Ohhh, but do not despair!! I've got just the thing for you. TWO PAIRS OF SNEAKERS!!!

Ha ha... rejoice! =))

McNistor

Post by McNistor » 15 May 2012, 01:35

This is what you get when some decisions are made by people that most probably are disconnected (or never have been connected) from the things they remotely influence.
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides