Envelope not refreshing when moving bones

Issues concerning rigging & Face Robot...
MKXSI

Envelope not refreshing when moving bones

Post by MKXSI » 28 Mar 2020, 10:24

Hi friends
i have a little question,,, i applied an eskeleton to an envelope and i see it correctly in the viewport but it doesnt referesh on render view, tried sicles and arnorld and same thing.
In the image below you can see that one of the models does it and the other doesnt..... my guess is that i clciked on the mesh when i was adding bones to the envelope and now the mesh is part of the envelope so it make this kind of error.
Is any fast way to fix this? i can re-weight the envelopem that would be a option, but my procastinator side if the brain tell me that if i can solve it with one click,,, why not?
thanks
Attachments
error.png

opoppopopp

Re: Envelope not refreshing when moving bones

Post by opoppopopp » 28 Mar 2020, 14:30

Really too may reason can cause this result
one of them is your viewports and scene construction mode is not at the same level

Consider your viewport is correct, so it is low percentage problem with envelop operator.
why you just save your weight map, re-apply envelop, open/read back that saved weight map?

Shekn

Post by Shekn » 29 Mar 2020, 09:27

On Arnold change the frame in the timeline. On Sycles turn off the caching system on the render settings.

MKXSI

Post by MKXSI » 29 Mar 2020, 09:53

Hi there
Thanks opoppopoppm i tried thatm but the mesh still acting as a bone,,,
Thanks Shekn, did that too but still the same.
I just re-weighted it. My guess is still that if you click the mesh when u are selecting bones for the envelope, this error happens. Even if all the vertex are weghted to 0 for the "mesh bone".
I thought there was a solution like for example "remove bone or modeifier from envelope"....
Thanks anyway, didnt take too long to redo it.

opoppopopp

Post by opoppopopp » 29 Mar 2020, 17:16

Shekn wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 09:27 On Arnold change the frame in the timeline. On Sycles turn off the caching system on the render settings.
Yes, that caching mesh in Sycles really struggle me, before I discover that toggle box...